Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » T.V. and Movies » Movies

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:10 pm 

Rock will work on a movie where he is a DC character in 2014. Rumored to possibly be Green lantern in BatMan/Superman, along side Wonder Woman and maybe Flash. Also rumored to possibly be Black Adam in a Captain Marvel movie. Which would you guys prefer to see him as, or do you have another choice, or do you give a shit at all? I think he would make a good Cyborg.

Also, is it me or are they rushing the fuck out of a JLA with Wonder woman / Flash/ GL in the Batman Superman movie. So much for Man of Steel 2. And that movie needed to happen IMO.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:34 am 
Site Admin

It's kind of funny when we talked about Man Of Steel 2 on the podcast, there was comments made about skipping straight to JLA. Only Marvel would make it even worse by doing neither. They either needed to make MOS 2 or just skip straight to JLA. The question now becomes does this MOS 2 train wreck hurt the potential of an actual JLA movie.

I think they got a little panicked when the first MOS didn't do as well at the box office as a lot of the other super hero movies.

Board index » T.V. and Movies » Movies