[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
WPO Forums • View topic - Captain America 2 Trailer.
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » T.V. and Movies » Movies

Post Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:58 pm 

I have to say that Cap is actually not one of my favorite superheros/comic book characters. That said, this trailer looks very good and the movie itself now has me interested. What do you guys/ gals think of the trailer? Who will go see it in theaters?

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:37 am 

I think it looks like a fun movie. I am a long time fan of Cap from comics. The thing I don't like about this trailer is that it appears to give the whole movie away. Cap gets convinced to go to work for SHIELD. Cap doesn't like their methods. Cap gets arrested by SHIELD agents in an elevator and ends up taking the whole Heli-Carrier down.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:02 am 

I will agree with Squid!
On the other hand, often we more or less know the outcomes of movies (hello LotR!) and still they can be worth watching.
Captain America looks fun, but I expect I will watch it at home in my husband's basement movie room. I rarely go to a theater anymore.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:33 pm 

I agree that trailers give away more of a movies story than they should.
Man of Steel had so many trailers , it was like you saw the movie before you went into theatres .

Post Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:01 pm 

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:13 am 

I will some day post pictures. Today, that would equal effort, which I am not up to!

Board index » T.V. and Movies » Movies