[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
WPO Forums • View topic - Did anyone get any good games this holiday?
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Gaming » Video Games

Post Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:49 pm 

Merry Christmas and whatever other holiday you choose to celebrate!
So anyone here get any good games? I got a few gift cards , no games, but I did download Halo Spartan Assault on the 25th. Its not bad, for $14.99. The control issues that the tablet version had are gone. Levels are a bit short, but it was originally a mobile game so that makes sense. I have a Patman plays of it on the main page of the site. Anyways, what did you guys get ??

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:15 pm 

The PS4 itself was my holiday gift. I got a subscription to Gamefly and have Assassin's Creed 4 and Need for Speed on the way here, so I'll have something to play and talk about. Also I will probably be streaming game play once I am, so i'll post the link somewhere if anyone wants to see any of the games. Also if you have a PS4 you can access my stream from the dashboard easily.

Until then, still playing the free offerings.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:12 pm 

I would be interested in watching the stream of Need For Speed when you get it.
Forza Motorsport 5 is supposed to be pretty darn good, especially with the game sending your driving patterns to the cloud and changing the AI of the racers to counter your driving style. But, I personally much prefer the arcade style racers like NFS.

I never looked into it, but I wonder if I can stream gameplay as well... Not sure if anyone wants to see and average KI ,Peggle , Halo Assault and COD player though...

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:09 pm 
Site Admin

I don't think you can stream off Xbox One just yet. They got a partnership with Twitch TV, but I think it was delayed until early 2014. Once that is live you can stream.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:26 am 

The steam sale has and is currently raping my wallet. For just steam alone, I picked up...

- Dishonored
- Dust - An Elysian Tale (gifted)
- Far Cry 3
- FEZ
- Guacamelee!
- Long Live The Queen
- Risk of Rain (also a gift)
- Starbound
- Titan Quest

And I also got Ar Tonelico Qoga - Knell of Ar Ciel for the PS3. Speaking of steam, I have a crap ton of snow globe trading cards. Let's get together and make sure we all get the badges. :D

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:42 pm 
Site Admin

So far the only thing that has gotten my money on Steam is Don't Starve. Hilarious little survival game

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:14 pm 

Picked up the Bioshock triple pack a few days ago. Got Dungeon Defenders and Titan Quest this morning.

Oh, and Carmageddon on GOG last month, because road rage.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:30 pm 

Games have arrived. Played a bit of Assassin's Creed 4. It's pretty much what I expected. Take AC2, and make it about pirates, and taking place mostly in Far Cry 3 like environments. Haven't put any time into NFS: Rivals, however I probably will cause I enjoy the titles in the franchise that let you play as a cop.

This is my Twitch link.

http://www.twitch.tv/kingsephias

I am assuming you click follow and it'll alert you to when I am streaming. I might make a day of it at one point, but I don't have a PS Camera, nor do I have a decent headset (just the shit one that comes with the PS4). So might talk, might not.

We'll see what other games I get my hands on. Last I checked Don't Starve was Jan 8 on PS4, so I might stream that as well.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:49 pm 

Watched a few mins of you playing Assassins creed, Sephias.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:01 am 

I got more stuff. I shouldn't have...but I did. The sooner this sale is over, the better. :|

Board index » Gaming » Video Games